ADS™ is Delta's classic generative development solution for operational back-end applications in COBOL and PL/I. ADS enables you to develop, maintain and support your online and batch programs independent of platform specific considerations such as operating system, database management system and TP monitor.
"The Delta products bring a tremendous boost to productivity in development and maintenance. We know that based on more than 20 years of experience. This is real added value."
Rainer Neuhaus, Development Manager, Kanton Aargau, Switzerland
Our customers have implemented extremely large applications by using Delta ADS: including billions of generated LOC and hundreds of thousands of programs. According to statements of our customers, only a few developers are needed to maintain and further develop thousands of programs. The development with ADS is stable, reliable and very efficient.
| ADS 6 - Product Flyer
ADS 6 and ADS on Eclipse
Read here about the key features and benefits of ADS:
- ADS 6 - ADS 6 improves the understanding of the ADS applications by offering new functions.
- ADS on Eclipse - With the new ADS on Eclipse you now can standardize your working environment for the application development.
- Overview – An introduction to the basic ADS concepts of cross-platform development using code generators.
- Object-Based Database Integration – ADS supports the creation of database independent data access servers that provide a persistent data object store to batch and online applications.
- Batch Development – Many development projects still contain a significant batch element. ADS is the ideal solution to the creation of efficient and platform independent application programs and utilities.
- Online Development – ADS supports the creation of character-based online applications for deployment across a wide range of mainframe, midrange and PC platforms. Sophisticated tools enable the creation of the common “CRUD” functionality found in many online business applications.
- Support Platforms – A list of the key deployment platforms and database systems supported as ADS generation targets.
- The ADS Story – A brief look at the history of Delta ADS.