We have archived here all newsletters from 2010 for your reference. Full details of all current newsletters are available here.
Archive - Overview 2011
- Leipzig University Autumn School: Automated Development of Software Generators and DSLs
- Software Modernisation and Migration: Important Questions and Our Answers
- Software Migration: How to Eliminate the Risks
- In the Spotlight: COBOL – What next?
- Modernisation: Out-sourcing Data Accesses and Successfully Starting with SOA
- Platform Independence: Cost Reduction at the Push of a Button
- Leipzig University Autumn School: Automated Development of Software Generators and DSL
- Effective Development of DSLs and Generators
- Modernization Spotlight: Step by Step to Sure Success
- Workshop: Model-driven Development of Software Generators
- ESE - Excellence in Software Engineering